Conditions and Dimensions
Opened package never used; minor stain or scratch might apply
17.3 in x 20.1 in x 40.6 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Max weight limit: 410 lb
CO2 emission offset
Buying this product can offset your CO2 emission from driving 25 miles 🚘，and also equivalent to planting 0.2 tree(s) 🌲
Pick up and Warranty
- If you can’t checkout with your zip code, please chat with us.
- Fulfillment time will be 15 business days
- Since the product is sold with a heavy discount, the sale is final. Unfortunately, there is no warranty or return offered
- We are selling high-quality open box furniture at a significant discount. Sorry, no show preview is available.
The classic and shapely Norman Counter Stool is one of the most iconic pieces of mid-century furniture. This molded plywood chair offers not only timeless appeal and sophistication, but also comfort and stability. Designed with tapered legs, a generous curved seat, and a concave backrest that is widest at the shoulders, the contoured form lets the body relax easily. The Norman Counter Stool’s organic, streamlined shape allows it to feel at home in all environments.
- FSC© certified FAS grade wood
- European beech wood core
- Walnut or oak veneer exterior
- 5 layers of laminated plywood at the perimeter edge of the seat to 15 ply at the slender waist
- 4 coats of Italian lacquer
- Polished #304 grade stainless steel resistant to chipping and flaking
- Seat Height 25.2"
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.