Conditions and Dimensions
Gently used but in excellent condition; minor wear might apply. Discolouration on the fabric of the chair.
39.5 in x 35.5 in x 37.25 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Seat Height: 16 inch
Arm Height: 20.5 in
CO2 emission offset
Buying this product can offset your CO2 emission from driving 116 miles 🚘，and also equivalent to planting 1 tree(s) 🌲
Pick up and Warranty
- If you can’t checkout with your zip code, please chat with us.
- Fulfillment time will be 15 business days
- Since the product is sold with a heavy discount, the sale is final. Unfortunately, there is no warranty or return offered
- We are selling high-quality open box furniture at a significant discount. Sorry, no show preview is available.
The Womb Chair and Ottoman was created after Florence Knoll requested Eero Saarinen design a chair that was "like a basket full of pillows - something she could really curl up in". The set owes much of its popularity to the simple, sweeping structure with indented armrests and movable cushions that enable you to lounge, sit upright or slouch, in whichever way you desire. The chair offers a comforting sense of security that is derived from the organic shape of the shell rather than it's cushioning.
- Premium upholstery
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology
- Curvature-true fiberglass shell
- High density cushioning
- PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk
- Polished #304 grade stainless steel resistant to chipping and flaking
- Floor protective pads included
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.