[Good] Belia Ottoman - Modern Felt - Alesund [Local delivery only in Austin] Free Self Pickup
Regular price $225.00
$1,124.00 | Save $899.00 (79% off)
Conditions and Dimensions
Used but in good condition and function properly; the item might show wear from previous use
39.4 in x 39.4 in x 15.7 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Leg Height: 2 inch
Max weight limit: 397 pound
CO2 emission offset
Buying this product can offset your CO2 emission from driving 116 miles 🚘，and also equivalent to planting 1 tree(s) 🌲
Pick up and Warranty
- If you can’t checkout with your zip code, please chat with us.
- Fulfillment time will be 15 business days
- Since the product is sold with a heavy discount, the sale is final. Unfortunately, there is no warranty or return offered
- We are selling high-quality open box furniture at a significant discount. Sorry, no show preview is available.
Inherently sophisticated and intriguing, the Belia Ottoman invites you into an atmosphere of refined elegance. Originally designed in 1970, this premium Italian reproduction is revered for its sumptuously tufted cushioning and alluringly low profile. Accentuated by the unique marshmallow-like curves and button detailing, the Belia stands out in any space with its captivating nature. Enjoy our preset configuration or customize your own design by purchasing pieces separately.
- This premium Rove Concepts reproduction features:
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with dowelled joints and reinforced corner blocks
- Soft padded frame made with polyurethane foam wrapped in polyester fiber
- 3-layer high-density foam cushioning topped with premium 100% goose down feathers
- Tufted detail with buttons
- Round, low profile cylinder legs with brass trimming at the base
- This is a custom modular configuration piece sold individually
- Medium Feel (Learn more about our sofa firmness here.)
- Light assembly required. Only legs are detached for your convenience
- Connectors not included/compatible for this collection
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.