Conditions and Dimensions
Opened package, never been used, minor stain or scratch may apply
25.2 in x 20 in x 30 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Seat Width: 16.53 inch
Seat Height: 17.7 inch
Seat Depth: 17.7 inch
Arm Thickness: 1.1 inch
Arm Height: 27.55 inch
Max weight limit: 438 lb
CO2 emission offset
Buying this product can offset your CO2 emission from driving 73 miles 🚘，and also equivalent to planting 0.5 tree(s) 🌲
Pick up and Warranty
- If you can’t checkout with your zip code, please chat with us.
- Fulfillment time will be 7-10 business days
- Since the product is sold with a heavy discount, the sale is final. Unfortunately, there is no warranty or return offered
- We are selling high-quality open box furniture at a significant discount. Sorry, no show preview is available.
A Danish classic, the Round Chair is quintessential for any modern home. Originally designed in 1949, this premium reproduction is revered for its iconic design and meticulous details. The smooth curved back and intricately woven paper cord merge to create an elegant, lightweight ambiance in any space.
- Solid ash wood frame
- Seat hand woven with durable natural paper cord
- Wood backrest/armrest with finger joints
- Available in natural or stained walnut finish
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.